Translate

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Dirty Sexy Things Model Jess Burgess a young Michael Fassbender anyone?

I went to the cinema this afternoon to watch that new sci-fi horror, and prequel to 'Alien', 'Prometheus' - really not my cup of tea might I add...a waste of a bunch of perfectly good actors stupidly chasing after mutant aliens...weird - and it came to my attention that the actor Michael Fassbender holds an uncanny resemblance to our favourite Dirty Sexy Things model Jess Burgess...!! Well...especially in this film where he has his hair all bleached and quiffed...check it out!!

Example A: Michael Fassbender as David in 'Prometheus'

Example B: Model Jess Burgess from E4's 'Dirty Sexy Things'

The resemblance is uncanny right??!! 

I was going to write a review for 'Prometheus' but having seen it, I don't really have anything nice to say about it and my mummy taught me if I have nothing nice to say...it's best to say nothing at all!! But I can't resist! Ha! Maybe I just didn't get it, or maybe it was just two hours of my life I'll never get back (I'm gonna go with the latter)!! But if it wasn't for the brilliant performance from Michael Fassbender and the hilarious Idris Elba, I might merely have shut my eyes and caught up on some sleep!!

Love Naomi

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment